So I just posted blog the last three days but I was super ecstatic this morning and couldn't resist blogging it :)
Last night I got and email from my boss telling me to do some coding work. Yes I do code at work everyday but this one happens to be more specific. Anyways when I read the email I was like eff I don't know how to do that. I'm not very good at coding and I get down about it a lot. I spent most of my freshman year stressed out about my major because it literally kicked my ass and every other week I would be going back and forth about whether or not to switch not to mention all the times I would call my parents and stressing out about projects. I remember vividly one time crying to my dad or my mom that it was so hard and my grades completely sucked and I was struggling with learning the material which made it even worse.
So there was my background to my story. This morning I looked through some code and was like hmm how to do, how to do. It actually took me 10 min to figure it out and I was so happy that I actually did it. I really like my job because I do something that pertains to my major but allows me to grow and learn things on my own without totally discouraging. Although no one is really ever in the office to help me out I know that for once I am not afraid to ask for help. I think in part the reason I was so happy is that for once I get it and can do something by myself which kind of brings me up and boosts me up. So on top of being at work extremely early, accomplishing a task, off to the water park in a few hours. :)
Yay for me!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment