Sunday, June 14, 2009

When I was younger my mom used to make us go to a trail to go walking mainly to get exercise but to get my sister out of the house and to get her to lose weight. It was probably one of the biggest conflicts that we would bump into. My sister and I never wanted to go but eventually get dragged out of the house to go anyways. My mom has always been hard on my sister and I am always tell my mom to back off but...we all know how that goes. It just never happens.

I have no idea why I dreaded it so much maybe it was because it took time away from sitting in front of the computer or just being a complete bum. Going on walks has become something that I completely enjoy. I prefer to do them towards dusk or just at night I don't know why. It could be because the temperature is going down and becomes tolerable or because the sun is going down and I love to watch the sunset.

The one thing that I have come to get used to and to incorporate into my life is to just go with the flow and not to try and plan things so much. With planning comes a lot of stress and things just tend to fall through when things are planned...for certain things. I think I have the most fun when things are just random and out of the blue. Much like going on walks. I think my theme for the summer is to RELAX and learn to go with the flow.

Next on the agenda is to make a list of things to do in Pullman for the summer so we can slowly check it off our lists, and to give me something to do when we can't think of anything to do. So let's start a list guys. :)

1 comment: