http://www.poetry-archive.com/h/the_chambered_nautilus.html
We learn, we grow, we get hurt, we love, we laugh, we live. Every stage of our life is like the chambered nautilus. When we are ready to begin a new phase of our life we close off the last and open the door to the new. That life you used to live with that person you used to be is a stranger to the person you are now.
"Stretched in his last-found home, and knew the old no more. "
I'm not ready to close off and start a new phase but I don't want to be in the phase right now. Is it possible to just curl up in a ball and just lie in bed all day. I feel so empty, with each and everyday I walk with no feeling. No not sad, not happy, not lustful, not loving, not angry just nothing. Who is this person I have come to be with no passion or drive to do anything?
I just want to feel again. I just want to care. I just want to be.
Maybe it is time to open another door.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment