Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blue Moon

I yearn to be as close as we once were, I yearn to have someone to turn to, I yearn to believe the words that are come out of your mouth. Although I know better, somehow a little of me believes you and it tears me down again. I know I was wrong to put so much on you and I was wrong to have built you up to something bigger than you are but I somehow still wish you were what I once envisioned you to be. I have closed up my world, built up the walls, refuse to let people in, but yet I wish to spit out all my secrets; to a stranger, to anyone, and even to you. I won't because I can't be hurt again, I can't because I am bigger than that, I can't because I learned my lesson. I won't. I won't. I will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment