Sunday, February 14, 2010
What will tomorrow bring?
I never thought I would be on this end of the situation. Wondering if I am worth your attention, if I may be someone you can stop thinking constantly about, if I am different from any of the other girls. I cannot say that I am so insecure for once that I am scared of what your reaction was, or how your next move will actually turn out. Will there be a next move? I told you something so personal to me. I broke down a little bit of my wall to let you in, and your response, it just blew me away. Everything you do, everything you say, it is so perfect. How can that be? I have always believed that anything that comes out of someone's mouth is potentially a lie. Which then leads me back to my insecurities. Now that you know and have said all the perfect things and done all the perfect things, will you continue to be perfect? Part of me wants you to not be because we are at that point that I can just say okay and move on, but part of me wants you to be perfect because I do not want to move on for once. I feel like with you it is different than anything else before and for you I am willing to be insecure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment