Tuesday, June 29, 2010
wearing me down
This feeling has slowly been building up over the years and now I am at the point where I need to figure it out. I'm doing what I was told to do, except when I began this part of the journey I did not stop to think if it is what I actually wanted, and now I am unsure. It is way late to decide that this is not what I actually wanted. Granted I am thankful for the memories and people that have blessed me with their presence but now it is hard to carry on through my days because of the uncertainty that wells up within. I get up and go about my day because that is what I need to do, but what I am doing within my days is just on repeat and I am tired and worn down. I am exhausted of the front I must put up everyday and don't know how much longer I can carry on doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment